- Q: What is the best way to order a cake?
- A: The best way is always through email. Please send me a message about the type of cake that you would like to consider for your event and I will respond back to you. If you could please send pictures, general ideas, servings required, date of event, anything that you know you want included.
- Q: How far should I book in advance?
- A: I encourage you to call or email as far in advance as possible to ensure availability for your event. MINIMUM order time before an event is 2 weeks. I do limit the amount of cakes I can prepare per week and apologize if I am not available.
- Q: Do you deliver?
- A: Delivery is available to locations within Guelph for $25.00
- Q: How are your special occasion cakes priced?
- A: Special occasion cakes START at $45 for single tiered cakes and $60 for multi tiered and carved cakes. Price will be dependent on the complexity of the design and number of servings required.
- Q: How much are your cakes?
- A: Each cake is made to order, and will vary in cost depending on the design. Prices will be detailed in your quote, but just as a general guideline, the base price for wedding cakes is $3.50 per serving.
- Q: Will you deliver, and is there a fee?
- A: Yes, I will absolutely (and prefer) to deliver your wedding cake. Cost for this service is $25.00 for most venues in Guelph. The fee for surrounding areas will vary depending on the distance.
- Q: When are your consultations?
- A: Consultations are available by appointment only.
- Q: How far in advance should I book?
- A: It is best to book 6 to 8 months in advance to ensure availability. Please call or email to confirm availability. If you have a last minute request it never hurts to call… :)
- Q: Do you require a deposit to reserve the date?
- A: Yes, a 50% deposit is required at the time of booking (this deposit is non-refundable).